- Advanced GPS function for emergency communication
- Large Capacity Battey with 2200mAh
- Complying with Mototrbo Tier I & II
- IP67 waterproofed
- Support quick text message
- Private/Group/All Call
Model: Upgarded MD-390 (GPS) UHF
- GPS function
- Compatible with Mototrbo Tier Ⅰ&Ⅱ. Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3 and all other DMR radios.
- Support quick text message.
- Use transflective LCD displays so that users can read under the sunlight.
- Compatible with TYT MD-380's CodePlug
- IP67 waterproof dustproof
- Private/Group/All Call
- Remote kill/stun/activate
- Voice prompt
- Power-on protection
- Color LCD display
- Text messages in digital mode
- Encryption function
- Built-in CTCSS/DCS
- Priority scan
- Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3
- Compatible with Mototrbo Tier Ⅰ& Ⅱ
- DTMF decoding and encoding
- Updated software available for new features
- Private call, group call, all call in digital mode
- Operate in both Digital & Analogue mode, easily migrate from analog to digital
- Provide clearer voice communications in digital mode, throughout the coverage area
- Frequency Range: UHF 400-480MHz
- Output power: High: ≤5W Low: ≤ 1W
- Channel: 1000
- Channel spacing: 12.5KHz
- Operating voltage: 7.4V
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh Li-ion battery
1 x GPS MD-390 UHF
1 x High gain antenna
1 x Common antenna
1 x Battery
1 x Belt clip
1 x Desktop charger
1 x Adapter
1 x Programming cable
1 x Earpiece
1 x User Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!