- This is a TYT MD-390 dustproof and waterproof resisting Digital Radio. After 30 minutes into one meter underwater, the radio still works very well. It ensures TYT MD-390's reliability in wet environments. No matter where you are, swimming pool or desert, you may enjoy with TYT MD-390!
- Compatible with Mototrbo Tier Ⅰ&Ⅱ. Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3.
- Text messages in digital mode. Operate in both Digital & Analogue mode, allows easily migrate from analog to digital.
- Provide clearer voice communications in digital mode, throughout the coverage area. Updated software available for new features.
- Frequency band: VHF: 136-174MHz, UHF 400-480MHz, Up to 1000 channels, Remote kill/stun/activate, Built-in CTCSS/DCS
- Amazing Price with many accessories. Espeacially includes 2 Antenna (High Gain Antenna & common antenna), a programming cable, an earpiece!
Color LCD display
Text messages in digital mode
Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3
Compatible with Mototrbo Tier Ⅰ& Ⅱ
DTMF decoding and encoding
Updated software available for new features
Private call, group call, all call in digital mode
Operate in both Digital & Analogue mode, easily migrate from analog to digital
Provide clearer voice communications in digital mode, throughout the coverage area
Frequency Range: UHF 400-480MHz
Output power: High: ≤5W Low: ≤ 1W
Channel spacing: 12.5KHz
Operating voltage: 7.4V
Battery capacity: 2200mAh Li-ion battery
1 x MD-390 DMR Digital Radio
1 x High gain antenna
1 x Common antenna
1 x Battery
1 x Belt clip
1 x Desktop charger
1 x Adapter
1 x Programming cable
1 x Earpiece
1 x User Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!