Works Well with Hotspot/Repeater ✔ This solid and rugged radio works on simplex (radio to radio direct), as well as work in conjunction with a hotspot device or repeaters.
Digital/Analog Mode + Promiscuous Mode ✔ It allows monitoring both the DMR community and stay in touch with your friends on the local analog repeaters at the same time. Promiscuous mode enables it to hear all talk groups, not just one associated with the receiving group when the time slot and the color code in the channel settings.
Exceptional Audio Quality ✔ You will be surprised for the crystal clear sound and the noise-free on the transmit audio, it doesn't get distorted when the volume is turned up.
Updatable Software & Firmware Support ✔ All settings can be programmed with a supplied cable via PC (Window 7/8/10 ONLY, Mac/Linux not supported). Newest FIRMWARE V4.3.6 and SOFTWARE V3.1.9 for bugs fixing or features upgrade, which are available from Radioddity.
How to Get on Air with GD-77? ✔ For any concerns, please refer to the User’s Guide & User Manual under Technical Specification. Furthermore, Radioddity is always here to help.
Disclaimer ✔ No License is required to purchase this radio, nor to Monitor (listen) to the many Amateur (Ham) Radio frequencies. However, an FCC License is required to Transmit (Talk) on Amateur Radio Frequencies in the USA. Please visit http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/amateur/licensing to learn more.
GD-77 Latest Firmware Download
User Guide Informative Links
The GD-77 DMR is FCC&CE certified( FFC ID: 2AN62-GD77; CE ID: AGC10624170902ES01) and carries a 18-Month Manufacturer Warranty for carefree use.
About Radioddity GD-77
Radioddity GD-77 DMR is ready to meet our customer's various needs. Featuring 5W High Power Output, Dual Band, Dual Time Slot, a 2200 mAh Battery, GD-77 is the most cost-effective DMR HT on the market, with both solid constructing in hardware and easy to use programming software. The true appeal of Radioddity GD-77 Dual Band Dual Time Slot DMR lies in its ability to deliver great compatibility & crystal clear audio. It's portability, high capacity battery, and multi-functional design makes it the perfect radio companion for both ham and beginner. Besides, the latest Software/Firmware is available free at Radioddity.
Why Choose Radioddity GD-77?
Two Customizable Side Keys
Under the PTT button there are two side keys on GD-77. You can use programming software to customize them as hot keys based on your needs—Emergency On/Off, Scan On/Off, VOX On/Off, Repeater/Talk around, Zone select, etc (Up to 20 options). Once set, those features can be easily achieved when you press and hold or press and release the side keys.
Up to 5KM (3 Miles) Talking Range
Although GD-77 is only 3CM in body thickness, the talking range can be as far as 5KM (3 Miles) under most circumstances. There are other factors that affect the range of a two-way radio too such as weather, exact frequency used, and obstructions.Please also note that extended transmit time may lead excessive heat, affecting the battery lifespan.
Who would like to use GD-77?
Hams, Rescue Teams, Companies
GD-77 is capable of both Tier 2 DMR mode and analog mode, allows users to have a securer conversation and have more fun to get on air. VFO mode is equipped with a sensitive receiver and supports hitting repeater and hotspot. Furthermore, Radioddity values users experience, keeps improving the firmware and software and fixing bugs, offers efficient supports.
Passed the FCC part 90, GD-77can be used for business use. Not a 'white elephant', it is a well built and durable, very simplified version. If you already have a business band radio and license, this can be programmed to most business band frequencies.
Dual Time Slot Tier 1 & 2
GD-77 works very well in conjunction with a hotspot device and repeater. It has dual time slots Tier 1 and Tier 2, which enable 2 people to use the repeater at the same time.
On DMR mode, there is a pretty cool feature used like a cell phone, which allows sending text messages from one radio to another, it supports up to 32 pre-made SMS messages. Before sending the message please make sure to input your Radio ID through PC programming.
When you press the orange button at the top, that is sending an alarm signal to another radio. It's a shortcut to ask for help in emergency situation.
Comes with a plug and play USB cable, there is no messing with comm ports during programming. Software is available in a basic mode and with a complex mode upon request designed for Amateurs/Hams (Password needed) with extended features.
▸ Programmable CTSS/DCS, Squelch, Busy Lock,TOT, VOX, Encrypt, Password Lock, Radio ID, Scan
▸ Up to 250 zones, Message, Contact, Emergency Alarm
▸ Up to 128 received groups, Dual Ban, Side Keys
▸ ADD VFO, Contact ID(expanded from 256 to 1000), Scan list
▸ Channel list, Supports Digital & Analogue Mode
▸ Dual Band, Frequency Range in VHF/UHF, Support DMR repeater function: both DMR Tier I and Tier II.
▸ Fantastic Customer Service & Technical Support
▸ Frequency Range 420-450 MHz
1 x GD-77 DMR Digital Radio
1 x Dual Band High Gain Antenna (Long)
1 x Dual Band High Gain Antenna (Short)
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Charger
1 x Battery
1 x User Manual
1 x Programming Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• This warranty from Radioddity covers all new items (except Xiegu brand) purchased from radioddity.com. For purchases made through other platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, we offer a 1-year warranty period from the date of purchase. The specific warranty terms may vary depending on the authorized dealer.
• This warranty cannot be transferred. You need to provide proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer to avail warranty service.
• For Xiegu brand items, we offer a 1.5-year warranty for the G90, X6100, and X5105 models starting from September 14, 2022. All other models come with a 1-year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days after we receive
your full payment, excluding weekends and holidays.
As soon as your order is ready, we’ll update the tracking number and send it to you if you’re a Radioddity Member. We highly recommend that you register as a Radioddity Member here. If the item you ordered is temporarily out of stock, our customer service team will reach out to you. You can choose to wait until the item is back in stock or cancel your order.
Please be aware that we have several distribution centers globally. Therefore, your orders may be shipped from various locations including the United States, Canada, Europe, or China, depending on the availability of the product in our inventory.
Flat Shipping Rates
Outside US & EU
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99
➤ United States
|1-2 business days
|1-2 business days
|1-2 business days
5-7 business days
|5-7 business days
7-15 business days
1. Customs fee included for US & EU countries.
2. Please note that taxes will be applied to shipping rates. These taxes will be calculated and added to your total at checkout.
3. US Shipping does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico area. Please contact us for a detailed shipping fee to these areas.
4. For EU countries, please be aware that the listed product prices do not include VAT.
5. For shipping options to other countries, please visit our EXPANDED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING page.
6. Please be aware that for outlet items, pre-orders, and open box items, the
shipping services and charges may vary.
How Do I Change The Shipping Address Or Cancel My Order
Contact email@example.com (CLICK HERE) immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.